SOME PICTURES MY FRIENDS DON'T KNOW I SAVED OF THEM
You know the Instagram photos of people where you're like but who takes all these pictures of you nonchalantly eating ice cream in front of that brick wall? I take those pictures of you. Just like, poor quality versions. Happy share week (@ChrisK).
- •My writing partner/life partner @glossanddirt. This was in NYC when I was like HANG ON THIS IS A PERFECT ANGLE. And I was right.
- •@RobbySlowik from NYC. I know this is weird, I do. I didn't even take it; it was sent to me. But it's a great picture, and if someone took one like this of me, I would want it saved.
- •I didn't think I had one of @seejarrett, but lo and behold! And bonus @RobbySlowik and my fiancé, @stupididiot. This is plain staged, but still. I can't delete their faces.
- •@glossanddirt took this photo of us doing what we do best. I'll save it forever because it's one of the two photos we have together. Cause we're the worst.
- •@RobbySlowik I do this every time we see you perform. This one isn't even good, but I keep it still.
- •@seejarrett be prepared.