5 Albums I played & played & played
I memorized, idolized & began to dream with this music...
- •1977 Bette Midler "Live At Last" - a sexy stranger walked up to me in Boystown & gave it to me.
- •1978 Donna Summer "Live & More" - my first concert & went with my little brother, Stevie. A drag queen sat in front of us & I'm not sure what impressed me more.
- •1978 Grace Jones "Fame" - who was this strange & amazing creature singing what my heart aches for?
- •1978 Blondie's "Parallel Lines" - the bright spot of my lonely college lunch breaks & my "edgy" side emerging.
- •1979 Hair Movie Soundtrack - Treat Williams!!