Already on li.st? Open in app.
Call your grandma.
- •You meet any nice boys in New York?Me: "I go on some dates but nothing serious"
- •Well, you don't need a boyfriend. Just have fun. What is it they say? Play the field.
- •Dates are fun.
- •Crying watching videos of kids asking their step parents to adopt them.
- •Eating a the crushed pieces of a chocolate dipped cannoli that's been in my backpack since 11am.
- •Curling up into a ball to hold my urine because I don't want to ask the person next to me to get up even though she's fully awake and owes me a favor because she snap chatted me eating my cannoli when she thought I couldn't see but I could fully see because I have functioning peripheral vision.
- •Larry King and Ben SchwartzI just saw Ben on Larry's show, and I've never liked either of them more.
- •Zendaya and Malia Obama and Amandla StenbergSmart. Young. Hot. Black. Females. Finding clues and solving problems.
- •April the Giraffe and that Sea Lion that pulled that girl into the waterOne has the heart of America. The other is the loose cannon rebel that takes no shit. A good cop bad cop for the ages.
- •Ration my banana bread until Thursday - aka no more than 2-3 servings per day.
- •Call my grandma.
- •Send the three emails my boss asked me to send this week.
I love them. They love me. They generally don't give a shit about birthdays and I'm not salty about it at all. IM FINE.
- •a boss from an internship 4 years ago
- •a coworker who's not even a Facebook friend but had it on her gmail calendar
- •my sister's best friend
Down to the cent because I'm annoying.
- •So MoviePass is a way to see whatever movies you want in a large number of theaters for a flat rate per month.
- •Seeing a movie in a movie theater is probably my favorite activity.
- •When Moviepass ran a Groupon for a 6 month unlimited membership for $160 I was all over that shit.And I had never bought a Groupon before, so I got $30 off with a promo code. Total purchase $130 dollars! Whaaaattttt?!?
I think this is my new genre. Please hit me up with your favs.
- •Safety Not Guaranteed
Inspired by @TVAddict and @andersun. Nothing says 18-49 demo like a Midwest Sitcom.
- •Hang TimeAlways living in the shadow of Saved By The Bell: the New Class.
- •The Middle
- •The Fugitive1966 Emmy for Drama Series - "The name: Dr. Richard Kimble. The destination: Death Row, state prison. The irony: Richard Kimble is innocent."