Art Projects My Parents Felt Were Worthy of Keeping
I have the heart of an artist, but my execution skills are like an elephant learning how to hold the brush in his trunk for the first time.
- •Flower from 5th grade. Tbh not too bad.
- •Fish from 3rd grade. Really makes one appreciate the improvement of the 5th grade piece.
- •This doesn't need to be explained.Just know I got bonus points for "commitment" during the verbal presentation.
- •Coil pot. Aka melted turd pile.It was supposed to be the shape of a vase, but it kept collapsing and I just said fuck it.
- •Octopus astronaut candle holder.
- •Penguin pitcher. Actually works.The original dome lid kept falling off, so I improvised a fedora situation.
- •Biology. 9th grade.This is the best I will ever draw ever. I was so surprised by how this turned out, I taped it inside our pantry and no one took it down.
- •This de-horned unicorn man thing that my mom despises, therefore I love so she feels to guilty to throw out but not too guilty to put in a back corner behind other stuff.It was supposed to be gold glaze. Idk.