Best Chain Restaurant Bread
Limited to restaurants I've actually eaten at. Sorry, Red Lobster.
- •Texas RoadhouseAlways #1. Sometimes I miss the honey butter from my hometown TR more than I miss my hometown friends.
- •Fogo de ChãoI interned at a fancy firm last summer, and my exit interview consisted of me and a partner talking about the Brazilian Cheese Bread for 15 minutes. I got the job.
- •Fazoli'sWhen I heard that over half of my college friends had never been to Fazolis, I made everyone go with me at 10pm the Thursday before Easter. #HolyFazolis
- •Cracker BarrelThe biscuits I had last weekend so buttery that I had a coronary right then and there. It's worth the awkwardness of having to ask for the free bread. Bonus points for cornbread.
- •Cheesecake FactoryI'm thirsty for the honey wheat.
- •Olive Garden"The salt on Olive Garden breadsticks doesn't do it for me." - No One