Descriptors in the Chorus of Meredith Brooks' "Bitch" Ranked by How Well I Embody Them
- •MotherObjectively incorrect.
- •LoverIm not a huge fan of "feelings" or touching or general affection.
- •Your DreamNot corroborated by any known evidence.
- •SinnerI generally make good choices.
- •Saint*generally* is the key word.
- •Your HellProfessional pain in the ass to my current boss.
- •BitchLow key truth. Soz bout it.
- •ChildObjectively correct.
- •Do Not Feel AshamedOne particular feeling I do not feel is embarrassment. I possess both a naturally healthy level of confidence and the foundational belief that no one is ever looking at me.