Essential Outfits in My Wardrobe
Inspired by @brynelle.
- •The "1960s Gas Station Attendant"Vintage Shell jacket. Red checked button-down. Dark Levi's. Chelsea boots. This outfit makes me want to drag race a local punk.
- •The "Live Your Brand, Bailey!"This is how I think of my personal style. It's weather appropriate maybe 3 days out of the year. Charcoal wool sweater. Emerald tshirt dress. delicate necklace. Scuffed riding boots.
- •The "Live Your Actual Brand, Bailey"Wolf shirt. Running shorts. Mizunos. I would sacrifice my entire wardrobe to keep these three items.
- •The "I'm Drinking Alcohol Tonight"Faux leather jacket. Cheap t shirt. Nice necklace. Pants: whatever needs to be washed next. Shoes: whatever can be wiped down easily.
- •The "RA on Duty"Self-cut (also self-stained) sweatshirt. Sweatpants that let you know I played soccer. Socks that let you know I went to Colorado pulled up over the end of the sweatpants. Crocs because they're the perfect shoe. This look says "if you make eye contact with me I will write you up."
- •The "Rain Douche"Through the gods of thrifting (Woolrich rain coat) and an unexpected gift (Hunter wellies) I have acquired a bad weather uniform with a fair market value of about $400. I hang my head in shame when I wear these, but love them both to death.
- •The "Wannabe Tumblr Teen"Oversized sweater worn over a floral skirt. Urban Outfitters watch. Heeled booties. Felt hat. This looks says "I try very hard." Not pictured: Polaroid camera, excessive angst.