Everything I Watched This Week
2/22/2016 - 2/28/2017 : a viewing journal
- •Casey Neistat's daily vlogsThese are the only videos I watch consistently on YouTube. They're really well put together and I'm a sucker for a good time lapse. Is anyone else emotionally invested in the reorganization of his office?
- •Poldark episode 2Wow! The ball! The sea captian! I want to watch more but I'm watching with a friend and our schedules have not been matching up. Extreme sadness.
- •Love (Netflix Original) - all of itIs the point of this show to hate the leads? Cuz I hate the leads. Idk the whole thing wasn't my favorite, but it was watchable and well structured. The craft service nephew (Jordan Rock) was my favorite part of the show.
- •The Big ShortHuge fan. It was funny and fresh and frustrating as hell. I support its Best Picture nomination.
- •How to be SinglePerfect cast. Entertainment value off the charts. Absolutely possess nonironic love for this movie.
- •Younger episode 207Kinda gross.
- •iZombie episode 214I feel like we're in a bit of a midseason slump with this show but I'm optimistically holding on. Ravi feels me.
- •The OscarsAs shown on my university's cinema screen.