Favorite Indiana Authors
Respect the Crossroads of America, because books!
- •Meg CabotYes, she wrote Princess Diaries. No, it's not better than All American Girl or those books about the sexy ghost.
- •James Whitcomb RileyCreated Orphant Annie, the spirit guide to my childhood.
- •Jennifer NivenGives props to the highly underrated Vigo County. All the Bright Places is the best book I've read this year.
- •Haven KimmelMemoirist. Lived an identical childhood to my parents and humorously documented it.
- •John GreenHe's everything I want and deserve to be.
- •Kurt VonnegutAdmittedly over my head. I may not understand him, but that doesn't mean I don't love the idea of KVonnes.