Honest Reviews of Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Flavors
8 down. 29 more to go. Well really 27 cuz I don't fuck with the "Low Carb" Cheesecakes.
- •White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle CheesecakeAlways a good idea. Pairs well with: rum.
- •Key Lime CheesecakeFun with a solid base. Just the right amount of tangy. Pairs well with: Watching Lin Manuel Mirandas episode of drunk history in bed.
- •Ultimate Red Velvet Cake CheesecakeDecadent. Always leftovers for breakfast. Pairs well with: a girls night out where you remind each other of your worth.
- •Fresh Strawberry CheesecakeCrowdpleaser. Stable. Delicious. Pairs well with: Splitting a dessert with your grandma.
- •Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple CheesecakeI think this has 3+ types of candy bars in it. An explosion of things that taste good, but leaves the vicinity slightly destroyed after erupting. Pairs well with: saying "You know what? Fuck it."
- •Lemon Raspberry CheesecakeA lighter lemon flavor than some other choices. Balances sweet and slightly savory. Pairs well with: a blanket fort.
- •Lemon Meringue CheesecakeCall this slice Mr. Snickett cuz its over the top Lemony. Some locations have trouble getting the meringue right. Tbh don't get this flavor. Pairs well with: water and a shit ton of whipped cream to cut the flavor.
- •Dutch Apple Carmel Streusel CheesecakeApple good. Carmel good. Streusel good. Cheesecake good. Pairs well with: being upset and just wanting as many desserts as possible in as short of time as possible.