How It Feels to Drop My Phone in the Toilet
When I dropped my phone in the toilet, these are the feelings I felt.
- •Relief.From not having to pee anymore.
- •Shock.I was in a loud bar, so I didn't hear the phone go in. Then I stood up and saw it.
- •Terror.Seeing it in the pee.
- •Freedom.Every time I break/lose my phone I feel like a small weight is lifted. I really want to not have a smartphone (in theory).
- •Wet.Grabbing it out of the pee.
- •Disgust.With myself. For being in this situation. For putting my hand in a toilet bowl of urine.
- •Relief.Oh my god my phone still works perfectly.
- •Guilt.For not having any small bills to tip the bathroom attendant.