Jacket Collection Highlights
Alternate Title - "I'm paying out the ass for exposed brick so I'm gonna get some use out of it." Alternate Alternate Title - "I will never be a minimalist no matter how many times I verbalize that I am one."
- •Herman Kay Wool Coat - ThriftedI went to the thrift looking for a nude/camel coat and came out with this 5 minutes later. Pockets are very good for sneaking snacks into a movie theater.
- •Calvin Klein Denim Jacket - ThriftedThis jacket makes me feel cool. The best thrift find I will ever have. $4.50
- •Burgundy Faux Leather Jacket - Forever 21Works with everything. Great jacket for drinking alcohol because you just wipe it down at the end of the night. I've had this for 5 years and I wear it all the time.
- •Hooded Leather Jacket - NYC Flea MarketThe frequent use of the above jacket led to this purchase. I tried to haggle and she said no, so I said thank you and paid the full $20.
- •Herringbone Blazer - ThriftedGot me into the blazer game.
- •Green Utility Jacket - TargetI've had this jacket the longest out of any of these. It's the perfect fall weight.
- •Grey Wool Blazer - Thrifted.It's a petite fit, so it hits right at the belt. Most of my sleeves are voluntarily rolled, but these are actually too short.
- •Shell Employee Jacket - ThriftedFourty. Nine. Cents. So much history in this jacket.
- •Woolrich Rain Coat - ThriftedBurnnnntttt. Orrrannngggeeee.
- •Cat hanger is also thrifted. It looks like my first cat Cassie, who is now deceased. I named the hanger Cassie and insisted it held her spirit, and my college roommate hated it.