Movies That Even I'm Surprised I Haven't Seen
- •Knocked UpWith the frequency with which this movie is features in E!'s "Movies We Love;" you would think I would've tuned in once by now.
- •Citizen KaneAnd I call myself a film major?
- •CasablancaSee above... And that's the last classic movie or else this list will be interminable.
- •The Maze RunnerI'll watch 5 hours of promotional Dylan O'Brien interviews and read the book in preparation, but not pull the movie up on HBOgo.
- •The Wedding PlannerMain in Manhattan is literal perfection and I'm guessing this is the same film.
- •The Life Aquatic with Steve ZissouThe only Wes Anderson I haven't seen. No good reason for that.
- •DOPEYou mean there's a indie coming of age movie that I haven't seen? EDIT: I did watch this and it's amazing.