My Greyhound Aesthetic
- •Crying watching videos of kids asking their step parents to adopt them.
- •Eating a the crushed pieces of a chocolate dipped cannoli that's been in my backpack since 11am.
- •Curling up into a ball to hold my urine because I don't want to ask the person next to me to get up even though she's fully awake and owes me a favor because she snap chatted me eating my cannoli when she thought I couldn't see but I could fully see because I have functioning peripheral vision.
- •Reading a young adult novel even though I get nauseous when reading and riding in cars.
- •Closing my eyes and being naseous because I know myself.