My Summer Aesthetic
- •Being fun-employed.
- •Watching complete seasons of sitcoms in a day.
- •Waiting for the air-conditioning guy while my parents and siblings are at work.
- •Waiting for the the painter guys while my parents and siblings are at work.
- •Getting kicked out of the gym pool cuz it's time for Aquafit.
- •YA science fiction that's kinda not science fiction.
- •$1 sunglasses from a flea market across from a gas station/Noble Romans pizza.
- •Telling everyone that I'm now a minimalist, but also having piles of crap on my sofa because there isn't enough room in my closet.
- •Waterskiing for 90 seconds then not being able to move from my bed for 48 hours.