Notre Dame Press Boxes Ranked by Food Spreads
From the opinion of a very infrequent media employee.
- •HockeyIn a word: YASSSSS. Food highlights include fajitas, vegetable pene, garlic knots, and life changing brownies. Worth freezing your butt off during the shift.
- •Women's BasketballSolid upper middle class. Food highlights include pulled pork and Mac and cheese. Asparagus and tortellini. If the desserts were better this could be in competition for #1.
- •BaseballHotdogs. Cookies. Coke. All American spread. Not much variety but at least it's there. Food highlight: red velvet cookies. I had 4.
- •Men's BasketballTechnically the same press box as women's basketball, but with a less enjoyable atmosphere. Food highlights: multiple favors of vitamin water. Food lowlight: barbecue flavored chicken gravy.
- •SoccerThe last time I worked, there was literally just a 5 gallon trough of plain Lays potato chips and like 6 room temp bottles of water. Unimpressed to say the least.
- •Volleyball, Lacrosse, SoftballNO food. Depression-era levels of frugality on display all around.