Reasons Why I Think My New Chiropractic Office Is The Front For A Money Laundering Scheme
Little moments that made me think.
- 1.I don't know my chiropractor's name. I'm not sure if he's ever told me.
- 2.I'm always the only patient in the office. I've gone at multiple different times of day, still only me.
- 3.The chiropractor suggested I come 3x a week which is way too often.But makes sense if I'm the only customer.
- 4.I have to buzz into the building, making me wonder if the other floors are residential.
- 5.The physical therapist on-site always says I should "do the stretching" which is how I think someone would say it if they've never heard the term before.
- 6.I just saw The Accountant and now I'm pretty sure every business I go to is a cover for money laundering.
- 7.I just go into one room and they cycle through a massage therapist, a physical therapist, and an acupuncture lady.What secrets are hiding in the other rooms?
- 8.In said room, they don't have their own sound system, making this place the only massage I've ever received to a soundtrack of Harry Potter instrumentals segued into Thriller.
- 9.They don't turn off the lights in the massage room.
- 10.My massage therapist opened by telling me his height and weight.
- 11.My massage therapist massaged one of my butt cheeks for like 10 minutes. Then just left the other one for dead.
- 12.They only charge me $10 for all of these collective services!?!?Gotta keep real revenues low to have enough room to slide in the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEY'RE PROBABLY MAKING FROM DRUGS AND RACKETEERING.