Reasons Why Marty Is Perfect for Rory
I've been rewatching Gilmore Girls throughout college and this is the biggest change of heart I've had.
- •Nice guy.Kind. Loyal. Chill. Nice.
- •Knows how to have a good time.You don't get the nickname "naked guy" without having some stories in your back pocket.
- •Brings her food.Season 5, Episode 10. Rory misguidedly thinks this is normal. I can count the number of times guys not named Jimmy John have brought me food, one.
- •Attractive.Classic tall, dark, and handsome.
- •Shared interests.Marx Brothers movies. Food. Probably other things.
- •Politely sits through dinner with Logan at his douchiest.Season 5. Episode 15. Only Marty comes out a looking like a good person. When he finally professes his feelings and gets shots down is the most heartbreaking moment of Marty's narrative.
- •Nice guy.Literally cannot overstate how he is the only love interest who is constantly kind to Rory.