Types of Dramatic Conversations I Want to Have
- •Single slap. Then I say, "You know what you did."
- •A fight with a romantic partner that ends with "Run away with me" or "I'm asking you to stay."
- •A phone call with my editor where I refuse to give up my confidential source. I am later hailed as the savior of print media.
- •A confrontation with my gangleader to let him know I'm getting out of the game to turn my life around.
- •Staring out of a window at a hospital, someone comes to speak with me and we dialogue without me ever turning around.
- •A frantic conversation with a person that winds up being a figment of my imagination.