Unexpected RA Requests
- •Scaring a diseased raccoon away from the dorm's side door.
- •Determining if mold in a mini fridge is in fact mold or is spider eggs at 2:30am, and then assisting with the removal of mini fridge from the roomSuggested by @rcwornhoff
- •Being asked to return a shot glass confiscated from a resident's room to the resident because it's "really important that she get's it back" and belongs to a friendSuggested by @dp10
- •Being asked to take a girl to the hospital at 10:30 at night on a Saturday for a rash that she had had for 3 days by an unrelated third partySuggested by @rcwornhoff
- •Being asked to contact an unknown RA from a different dorm to organize a section event with the section where your resident's boyfriend livesOk this one was kind of voluntary.Suggested by @dp10
- •Track down the owner of a futon that is being moved into someone's car on the off chance the owner actually wants to give it away.