FUN HAPPY WAYS TO DEAL WITH PERIOD CRAMPS
Currently living the struggle.
- •Chocolate fudgey ice creamI should be a doctor!!!!
- •"Manspreading"Sitting like this is very nice and feels good and I understand why it was a fad a couple months ago whenever I have my period.
- •Popping a zitDraw the attention away from your aching uterus and focus on that zit you got a few days ago! It's like when you have a mosquito bite you're supposed to itch somewhere else!
- •Camel poseIt works trust me it just does
- •Complaining to your best friend for only 1 minIt really does make the cramps feel better, extra points if you have a friend that makes a helpful suggestion ab how you should really switch your birth control. 1 min tops though bc you do this every month.
- •Catching up on SYTYCDDo the dancers ever get cramps? Do they ever eat fudgey ice cream?