THINGS I ATE AT THE NEW TAPAS MENU AT NEXT IN CHICAGO
My mom and I got tickets to the new tapas menu at next and it was hands down the best meal I've ever had.
- •8 courses can't wait!
- •Wow. Such a tease! They laid all 8 course out in front, we started with the olives!
- •Hummus in a cardboard box?! Just when I thought I saw everything Next went and did it again!!
- •Rosemary crackers with "cheese" dear god have I died and gone to heaven?
- •We splurged and opted for the wine pairing! It tasted the same for each course, but what do I know?!
- •Another shot of that sweet sweet "cheese"
- •More hummus? Yes please!!
- •They put the wine on our table "on ice" how nice!
- •The dessert was UNREAL. Dark chocolate, are we eating like kings or what.
- •There was turbulence so my mom had to drink wine with a straw. We never got to go to Next 😥 but my sister and her fiancé said it was "so good".