IDOLS FROM MY 80'S CHILDHOOD
- •Wonder WomanObviously the most amazing woman alive. We all had those Wonder Woman Underoos, didn't we?
- •Punky BrewsterOh, that bedroom. I dreamed of having the bed. Good kid. Even now I still like to think I have a bit of Punky left in me.
- •Claudia from the Baby-sitters clubMy favorite part of every book was the description of her outfits. Plus she was an artist and smarter than people thought.
- •Princess LeiaI'm not even sure I knew who she was exactly, but my older brother was into Star Wars and I knew she was the girl and pretty.
- •The GooniesI was a child who fantasized about adventures and a treasure hunt with friends and no grown ups seemed like the ultimate. And the older brother was hot.