THOUGHTS I HAD WHILE CANCELING COMCAST YESTERDAY (AT AN ACTUAL STORE)
I was told it was easier to cancel in person. We'll see.
- 1.Am I kidding myself thinking this 20 min only spot should be fine?
- 2.Oh shit, there are 12 people already waiting
- 3.Why are they showing Fox News? They could be showing anything! It's the middle of the day, aren't there some Golden Girls reruns on??
- 4.I wish I could run around like a maniac like that toddler
- 5.Why do I have anxiety about this task? Like seriously, I am totally nervous right now about this process.
- 6.Cherish, pay attention! They just called you.
- 7.So the next auto pay is supposed to happen on the 18th...no, I DON'T want that to still go through. I'm standing here canceling my service. Am I?
- 8.Did he understand that?
- 9.25 mins, not bad.
- 10.3 hours later... Confirmation! The cord is cut.
- 11.5 hours later at home...I'm bored.