Guilty pleasures that I have this spring/almost summer!
First one is : The new Chobani yogurt one one side with the crunchy sweet things on the other side!
- •Not all guilty pleasures are sweet treats!
- •Spending a few minutes here and there writing on my blog... It's a parenting/product review/ life in our household blog.
- •Posting pics on Instagram ! I love food pics when the family eats out, though the pics are usually of my food only.
- •Having a few minutes to read a book or some email!
- •Watching mini-series during the summer, like Containment or Zoo!
- •Going to a movie with my 17 yr old son, we still get to do the mom and boy ( though almost adult!) stuff together! He always tells me not to talk to him during the movie, though!
- •Watching wild birds come to our bird feeders!
- •Spending time with our pet birds!