10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
(I'll see if I can name 10 - maybe I'll get to more!)
- •A lot more people like reading than I ever imagined 🤓I was always such a lonely bookworm 🐛
- •The world is full of lovely peopleThis is part of the reason I'm glad li.st hasn't gained mass popularity... it's a community of mostly lovely people and honestly if I wanted to see the opinions of non-lovely people I just had to log in to Facebook 🤷🏼♀️
- •The concepts of heteronormativity and a culture of monogamy and that those can be detrimental.Someone wrote a really good list about this and it really spoke to me.
- •The value of sharing experiencesAbortion, miscarriages, polyamory, mental illness... as soon as you start sharing, you realise how very NOT alone you are.
- •International shipping is expensive but people love doing it 😜Listbet and Secret Santas, I'm looking at you.
- •Change sucksOkay jokes but really, if you like an app a whole lot you tend to stay with it even when developers *cough cough* *side-eye* make big unsolicited changes.
- •We are all crazy cat-ladies! 😻🐱