15 THING I'M NOT GOOD AT
Inspired by @Heartsounds
- •Painting my nailsNever mind my dominant hand... I can't even do my non-dominant hand nicely.
- •CookingI can follow a recipe, but I don't have any intuition when it comes to ingredients and cooking. I like baking because it's a bit more predictable.
- •RunningBut I still do it! I ran my first marathon this year, and then an ultra marathon of 56km. I was abysmal but it's good for me.
- •FashionI just don't have the intuition. I copy my younger sister and so manage to camouflage my ineptitude.
- •SwimmingI'm trying it as a form of cross-training and I look like a drowning bird every time.
- •StudyingThis is new for me. In high school I was great at studying, but since university that's changed 180 degrees.
- •DancingRhythm. I don't have it.
- •PharmacologyI just don't see the point in memorising things that are always changing and that I can look up in less than a minute.
- •Being tidyI have to clean my room properly once every two weeks because I'm unable to KEEP it tidy.
- •Talking on the phoneText me damnit. Phone calls are so awkward.
- •Listening to voice messagesI'm always scared it's a nasty voicemail. I don't know why.
- •Being on timeI'm late so often. No matter how early I wake up.
- •Making time to do new thingsI want to learn French, for example, and have a bunch of apps to help. Do I use it? Nooooo.
- •Meeting new people/networkingI'm so awkward at large gatherings.
- •Any sport involving a ballHand-eye coordination = zero.