BACK AT WORK AFTER A NEARLY TWO WEEK ABSENCE
- •...and jumping right in with a 24 hour call.Yes, I prisma. #sorrynotsorry my skin thinks it's still a teenager 🙄
- •We have three new team members and they're really nice. We were actually all in the same graduating class so yay!
- •I'm that person who walks past our charity shop and spontaneously buys this set 🤦🏼♀️Also just realised the books aren't in order in this pic and now I'm annoyed.
- •Had the best coffee-chat with one of the new doctors about life/love/universe. She's gay, in a stable relationship, they're busy adopting a kid they've been fostering for two years...And it was just a very positive and welcome experience. I felt less weird/alone.
- •22h00: Ugh feeling irritable and weepy. Maybe just hungry.
- •02h00: snack time is my favourite time on call 🤤
- •Heading home. 28 hours awake, 26 hours on call. Phew 😅No amount of prisma filters can help my post-call selfies 🤕😴 @julieann718 do I still look rested? 😝