BEST SLEEPS TO SLEEP
In other news, I think I was a cat in a previous life.
- 6.Post-callWonderful because I've deserved it and I'm exhausted; not so wonderful because it fucks with my circadian rhythm.
- 5.Fever-sleepsIt's not great being sick obviously, but there is something surreal to the dense sleep and the feverish dreams I have when I am sick.
- 4.Falling asleep in my clothing on top of my bedding and sleeping deeply til morning.It doesn't happen often but when it does I feel like I've had an otherworldly sleep. And then I wake up not know who or where I am.
- 3.With my dog in my armsShe so small and warm and loves sticking her cold paws in my hands to warm up. But she tends to wake before me and since she only has three legs now, she wakes me to get down from the bed.
- 2.In Boyfriend's armsHe's like the human torch which is great because I'm perpetually cold.
- 1.Couch-sleepsI am short and I really like curling up on a couch in the midday sun and falling asleep accidentally on purpose. Bonus points if a pet is napping with me. Or a book.