BOOKS I WANT TO READ THIS DECEMBER
I read 5 books in November, but only one of the books I actually planned to read. I'll stick to five on my TBR because this is the first Christmas season that I'll be working and I have no idea how much free time I will have!
- 1.The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy NelsonI've started reading this and it is heartbreakingly wonderful so far.
- 2.All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony DoerrI got this for Christmas last year so I really should read it!
- 3.A Thousand Naked Strangers by Kevin HazzardA book I need to review - basically a paramedic's memoirs. Quite excited for it!
- 4.The African Equation by Yasmina KhadraI'm so exquisitely nervous about reading this book. I'm worried it's going to be full of African tropes and I'm so attached to accuracy about the continent I call home. But, it needs to be reviewed so I should get on it.
- 5.This Is Where It Ends by Marieke NijkampI requested this ARC a few minutes ago, and although it looks so good, the spate of shootings this year has now made me hesitant to read it.