CO-DEPENDENT LOVE SONGS
I'm like a toddler who learned a new word... well I kind of did learn a new word. 🤷🏼♀️
- •The Cure, Lady Gaga (2017)"I'll fix you with lo-ove"
- •How Do I Live, LeAnn Rimes (1997)"How do I breathe without you? / If you ever go / How do I ever, ever survive"
- •Symphony, Clean Bandit (2017)"And when you’re gone, I feel incomplete"
- •As Long As You Love Me, Justin Bieber (2012)"We could be starving, / we could be homeless, / we could be broke / As long as you love me" Even I figured something was off the first time I heard this all those years ago.
- •No Air, Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown (2012)"Losing you is like living in a world with no air"
- •Unpredictable, Olly Murs & Louisa Johnson (2017)"There's a moment when we fight / I get so excited"
- •One Last Time, Ariana Grande (2014)""One more time / I promise after that, I'll let you go"
- •Unconditionally, Katy Perry (2013)Title says it all. I used to think unconditional love was so admirable. Erm. Not so much these days.
- •Let Me Love You, Ne-Yo (2012)"“Let me love you / And I will love you / Until you learn to love yourself"
- •Monster, The Girl and The Dreamcatcher (2016)"You're a monster, but I want you / what does that say about me?"
- •I don't wanna live without you~Taylor Swift and Zayn MalikSuggested by @cvlop61
- •Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lohttps://youtu.be/oh2LWWORoiM [Disclaimer: I think this song is awful and sends a horrible message to young girls- maybe an extreme co-dependent song]Suggested by @kate81
- •I Want You to Want Me (1977)by Cheap TrickSuggested by @Dashelamet
- •Blank Space, Taylor Swift (2014)"So it's gonna be forever Or it's gonna go down in flames" (thanks @plaidflannel)
- •Hurt Me Tomorrow by K'naanI really like this song but it's not a very healthy sentiment.Suggested by @Equivokate
- •Breathe, Astrid S. (2017)"I don't know how to live without the breath you finish."