Exploits of my fireball-lion-phoenix monster.
- •We're leash-training.
- •He's not impressed that it follows him everywhere.What is this dark sorcery??
- •Apparently I was out too long?!That WAS a bag of cat food 🙀
- •Look at that handsome profile. We went on a bit of garden exploring today 😻
- •This time it was a full bag of food 🤦🏼♀️
- •That's not creepy at all.
- •My little flower child
- •The great outdoors is terrifying!He looooves scratching his back on the paving.
- •Ever inquisitive... he decided to explore the clothes I had laid out for donation today.
- •He is watching me sort through my and boyfriend's things from the now-empty shelf...
- •He loves the boxes and I'm just trying to pack 🤦🏼♀️
- •My little cuddle monster
- •It's the oldest cat-joke in the book, but seriously... he has the most awesome cat tree. But he'd rather chill in this random box that I actually really want to throw away!
- •I got him a sweater you guys!I think he is plotting my demise. (Actually he seems to like it, so long as the fur collar isn't popped. He can't stand the collar against his ears.)
- •The face he makes when I make funny noises at him.
- •Guys... he washes himself in the tub 😹
- •He is getting so good at playing outside without a leash.