GIFTS I GAVE FOR CHRISTMAS
I love finding something nice for people ❤
- •Burger stuffer for my sister's fiancé 🍔
- •Pizza stone for my dad - the men in our family like making food over fires 🍕 🔥
- •Tea box and tea strainer for my little brother, who is heading to university for the first time.Not pictured: fresh loose tea.
- •Twinkle lights for my aunt
- •Photo frame for my mum, with a pic of boyfriend and me.I totally thought it was conceited but my mom ASKED for it. The house is full of photos of my sister and her fiancé, but until now, none of us 🙈
- •Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven for my sister. The running tradition is that I'm the only person who can find her a book she enjoys, so I give her a book every special occasion.
- •Also for my sister: a glue gunStrange, yes. But she's starting work as an Occupational Therapist, and every Ot worth her broth has a glue gun.
- •For my boyfriend: asics running shoes. We've been running together and he only had trail running shoes before, which hurts on the road.I don't like the colour scheme. He chose it.
- •For my gran: the latest book by her favourite author.