I FOUND AN APARTMENT FOR NEXT YEAR 🏡 😊 🎉
I thought it would be hard but I found a great place and tomorrow I'll sign the lease! 😃 (And pay a big deposit 😕) Pinterest is my new best friend.
- •It's an apartment but has it's own entrance. A lovely wooden gate.With two covered parking spots! A rarity in Cape Town. 🇿🇦
- •It has a tiny front garden with lots of sunny and shady spots. I'm going to plant mint and other herbs! (But not THAT one. I don't want to get kicked out.)
- •And maybe even veggies?
- •And it has a pergola! I'm a little obsessed with this fact. I don't plan to grow anything on it. I just think it looks fresh.
- •It has a courtyard at the back. I want to make it pretty and comfy. With some string lights and a hammock and stuff!I mean realistically it won't look thaaaat pretty but I can try!
- •There are two bedrooms so one is definitely going to be a reading room type vibe! Maybe with a daybed type thing so there is sleeping space for visitors?
- •The master bedroom gets a lot of midday sun. Lovely. Except in Summer it may get a bit much?
- •The landlord said I can get a pet if the body corporate approves.Guys! Ima get a kitten!!!!!! 🐱❤️😻
- •It's a three minute drive, 20 minute run from the hospital where I'll work. Maybe I'll get a bicycle?Living expenses in Cape Town are way higher than where I am now. May as well save on fuel.
- •I've never had carte blanche to decorate an interior space before. I'm excited to see what I can come up with.Will have to convince the boyfriend to part with some of his old stuff though. They just don't fit my aesthetic. 😎
- •I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!