I'M MEGZ AND HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE
Inspired by @LizDawson
- •I believe that humans are not inherently nice.I still think it's admirable that little Anne Frank believed they were despite the oppression she experienced. Call me a pessimist if you want, but I've seen enough of people to notice that humans are not intuitively good.
- •But I believe in being nice.The fact that it is counter-intuitive makes it more important.
- •I believe that education is more important than healthcare.And the peanuts that teachers are paid is one of the greatest disgraces of our time.
- •I believe that wellness is more important than health.(Because health is just one part of wellness.)
- •I believe that making someone work shifts longer than 18 hours is criminal.Never mind the 36 hour shifts I regularly have to work.
- •I believe there are more important things in a relationship than love.
- •I believe that travel is romanticised and that its benefits are used as a way to distinguish the haves from the have-nots.
- •But I do believe that travel is important, and that poor kids should be afforded the opportunity to travel through scholarships.Travel changed my life. But I would not suggest that it gives me a competitive advantage over someone who hasn't traveled.
- •I believe in hope.