ONE THING LI.ST HAS TAUGHT ME...
- •...is the importance of positive affirmation, and how it can make the world a happier place.
- •On li.st, I've been really honest about all my fucked-up-ness, and I've always had overwhelming support from you all. And although it certainly isn't the only reason I list, there are many listers who support me through positive affirmation and it surprises and delights me every time.And I love you all.
- •So while on call last night I received a patient referral from one of my friends on another service. And her referral letter was so thorough, and she had done everything and more that a receiving doc would hope for in the middle of the night.I.e. She made my job easy.
- •So I sent her a text to say thanks. And to say that I'm always so relieved when I open a referral letter and see her handwriting.
- •It turned out to be so necessary. She told me how she had been doubting her clinical acumen, and how she too has been having a bad patch with her mental health.
- •I was glad that I could pay some of the positivity I get here on li.st, forward to her.
- •I'm going to try to do that more often.💜