RECURRING DREAMS I HAVE HAD 😴💭
- 1.The Wolf is coming to eat me (age 4)My fear was so great that I asked my dad to "tell me Little Red Riding Hood but WITHOUT the wolf."
- 2.Arriving naked to school (high school)🤗
- 3.Looking at myself in the mirror and an invisible presence starts controlling my body (high school)These were definitely the scariest dreams I have ever had.
- 4.I can fly (ongoing since I can remember)And it is every bit as wonderful as I ever imagined, but I have to hide it from everyone.
- 5.My aunt is alive again (since 2007 - ongoing)In the dream everyone pretends nothing is strange, and it is wonderful having her back, but there is the constant fear that we will blink and she'll be gone. I keep wanting to ask her BUT WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME but I don't want to break the spell. (WHY SEPTEMBER 1ST IS A DARK DAY FOR MY FAMILY)
- 6.I oversleep for an important race (since this year - ongoing)This has actually happened before. (I OVERSLEPT FOR MY RACE AND I AM SO EMBARRASSED)
- 7.I arrive to a math exam and realised I haven't opened a book all year (since my first year of university - ongoing)
- 8.SNAKES (ongoing)In all sort of variations but it's generally a matter of them being everywhere and I can't get away. (I'm very afraid.)
- 9.All my teeth fall out.