TASKS I WOULD ASSIGN TO MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT (IF I HAD ONE)
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I'd pay them well! TLDR; I hate administrative stuff.
- •Sorting out my new ADSL. My current internet line speed is tooooo slow.
- •Mailing all the Secret Santa parcels I've got.Seriously, I've bought them all but getting to the post office during office hours is impossible!
- •Scribing my medical notesI'm super jealous of overseas docs who have scribes
- •Ordering my new phoneAdmin is not my strong suit
- •Making my annual dentist appointments
- •Convincing my little brother to wash my carI pay him good money! But getting him to DO IT is like getting water from a rock.
- •Making me go to bed earlier
- •Clothing shopping with me.My sense of style needs help
- •Organising my email
- •Saving and organising all my bank statements and administrative things that I suck at.
- •That's it.