TEN PHOTOS IN MY RECENTLY DELETED FOLDER
Having loads of photos on my phone makes me nervous; but with Apple's excellent transfer of an old to a new phone (and the big space) it's kind of inevitable. I have a deleting spree every once in a while...
- •I was so excited to use this as a wallpaper and realised too late that the image corrupted.I can't remember where I found it, either.
- •I wanted this cat. My parents said no.
- •Knowing that I probably WON'T find these (at least not in this country) was just depressing me. The photo had to go.
- •I like my Plant Nanny app but there's really no reason for me to have pictures of it.
- •My sister insisted on taking pictures of all of us. It's REALLY not my thing. But I'd do anything for my little sister...
- •I had a whole bunch of these "realistic" Pokémon pictures. I've already shared them with everyone who cares so, meh.
- •Ducklings! But really, no reason to keep a photo of them. They're not mine, or anything.
- •I don't remember why I looked this up. Something-something about members of my family with green eyes (biological aberrants apparently) and those with blue.
- •I took a picture of this last year because I thought it was ridiculous and that nothing would come from it.Nothing did. No use in keeping a reminder. (Sometimes, I'm a grinch.)
- •I've had an on-again off-again obsession with Pon and Zi over the years.Safe to say it's currently off-again.