THE FIRST TIME I GOT DRUNK
Inspired by @marginally_amazing
- •I've been drunk only once.Tipsy a few times, maybe.
- •I was newly elected on student government and we were going away for a weekend team-building thing.My friends got wind that I had never been drunk. And the rest, as they say, is history. I was 20.
- •I brought a six pack of ciders with the intention of sharing. Somehow I ended up drinking it myself.
- •Then I felt sick and chundered.
- •Then I felt better.
- •Some people went to bed, and some of us stayed up having deep midnight conversations.
- •Surreptitiously, they fed me capfuls of brandy throughout the conversation.
- •Brandy is disgusting btw. If you haven't had it - don't.
- •Shots pile up.
- •And eventually I was hammered.
- •I decided I really wanted to skinny dip. Luckily my more sober friends stopped me. Drunk people and swimming don't mix.
- •What I remember most clearly was needing to pee and one friend helping me to the loo because I couldn't walk straight. I also remember falling down on the way and laughing helplessly while lying in a flower bed.
- •We went to bed at 4 and had to wake up at 6 to go white water rafting.
- •I wasn't hungover because I think I was still drunk.
- •All I know is I couldn't stomach most foods for that day.
- •Because I have awesome friends, it was a safe and fun experience for me.
- •Not something I've been burning to repeat, but fun. 😁