THE FIVE BOOKS I AM READING AT ANY ONE POINT IN TIME
I haven't been able to read just one book at a time since maybe forever.
- 1.An audiobookListen to it on my daily commute. My dad and I choose a book together every month for this purpose.
- 2.A hardcopyBecause pages and smells and ink are my first love, and I have loads of books that need reading, and also sometimes I get tired of a backlight.
- 3.An ebookUsually an eARC which I am reviewing. Occasionally a bought book from iTunes or Kindle, but only if it's a shot in the dark or I can't find a physical copy. I generally prefer owning hardcopies (but soft covers 😜).
- 4.Something that can be read in short snippets, like just before bed.Examples: poetry, short stories, photo books, handmade gift books. (I gave my grandma a book which prompts her about her whole life. She completed it by hand and the gifted it to me over Christmas. It's awesome.)
- 5.Something that I just can't finish.I keep trying for up to a year until I ultimately declare it a DNF.