THINGS I CAN LAUGH/COMPLAIN ABOUT NOW THAT THE ABORTION IS "OVER"
Now that I'm out of the woods I can harp on about the silly things. It's been 9 weeks.
- •All my underwear is ruined.I hadn't used sanitary pads since primary school. I forgot there was an art to sleeping with them and not waking up to a crime scene.
- •My boobs are bigger.Not by much but I thought they'd go back to normal. Apparently not. I guess I just need a whole new lingerie wardrobe, then.
- •My cycle has carried on as if nothing ever happened.Perfect, 28-day cycle. I expected all the hormones to send it out of whack but apparently the uterus is just too happy about being empty.
- •I'm still broody AF.Like I can't/won't have kids right now but heck I do want them. Anybody need a babysitter?
- •I suspect my brain may have been rewired irreversibly.I feel different. But I think I'm going to be okay.