THINGS I WILL GO WAAAAAAAY OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •CookingI don't like it therefore I suck at it. Or is it the other way around? (I do like baking though.)
- •SnakesBoyfriend is a former snake-owner. So glad I met him after he gave up that hobby. Once we had a snake handler come to an academic meeting to give us hands-on experience and I got on the table.
- •Talking about politics at workBut if someone's being a bigoted asshole I'll call them out.
- •Group classes at the gymJust let me run. Or swim. Pilates is an exception, I think.
- •Small talk while runningMost people who want to talk to me while we run annoy me. Partially because I need to focus on STAYING ALIVE. There are a few exceptions. Some people talk so well that I forget to get bored. Especially when they're talking to each other and let me eavesdrop.
- •SurgeryWhether it's cutting or assisting. It's just not my favourite part of medicine. I do my fair share, but there is almost always someone who rather wants to scrub in and I am more than happy to do their clinic duty instead. (Proof I don't slack: SURGERIES I HAVE DONE)
- •Talking on the phoneJust txt me okay?! Or email even.
- •Administrative tasksBANE. OF. MY. EXISTENCE.
- •Staying up late or getting up earlyCrying laughing dying because *side-eyes job*
- •Talking about finance or the economy. Especially about my personal finances. I haven't actually perused my account statements in months. I know this is bad.Especially a faux pas because my boyfriend (of SIX YEARS) works with the stock markets. And finance. And stuff. I'M STILL TRYING TO REMEMBER WHICH ONE'S A BUY AND WHICH A SELL OKAY?!
- •Sharing my chocolate.
- •Getting out of my blankie.I swear if work wasn't full of germs I would bring it with me.
- •Putting down a book I'm readingJust... One... More... Page...