THINGS THE ROBBERS STOLE
ROBBED thanks everyone for your support on the initial list, and sorry for being tardy in replying. This whole thing has just been so exhausting.
- •My Salomon Speedcross 3 trail shoes. I bough them in 2015 with my first ever salary.The pic is meant to be upside down.
- •My brand new Asics GT 2000-5 running shoes, which I bough 6 days before the robbery, to celebrate two months at the new job and FINALLY getting paid.Hot pink and they were so comfy. I got to run with them a grand total of twice.
- •MY FREAKING LAPTOPI got it in 2012 and it was certainly not the most up to speed machine but I had looked after it like gold because I wanted to save up for at least another two years before buying a new one.
- •Boyfriend's road running shoesWhich I got him for Christmas
- •A full bottle of Dolce and Gabana Light Blue EDTA Christmas present from boyfriend.
- •Boyfriend's televisionIt was also old but functional and we certainly weren't planning on buying a new one any time soon.
- •A practically empty bottle of BVLGARI Omnia, which I saved up for and bought in 2015.
- •My swimming gogglesI'm gonna get unfit and it's all those fuckers' fault.
- •Our condomsWell at least they won't freaking procreate.
- •JewelleryI didn't have much but they were all sentimental - the pearls I got for my 18th birthday from my gran, the tennis bracelet I got from my parents for my 21st, the tanzanite necklace I got from my boyfriend.
- •My sense of security.This apartment was supposed to be my safe space. And now I'm scared all the time. And don't get me wrong I am grateful nobody was hurt (including the kitten); but I'm not going to pretend not to be bothered by the property loss. They literally stole everything we owned that had resale value, except for the furniture.