I recently went on a trip to Disneyland with my wife and 1-1/2 year old son. Here are some tips if you are with a young tot.
- •Go in the middle of the weekWeekends are no good. That includes Monday and Friday too. The best days to go are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- •Locate the Baby Center early and use it as often as possibleWarm water, formula, breast feeding area, diaper changing area. Yup, they're all here.
- •Do your shopping for souvenirs earlyAnd not 20 minutes before the night parade where it'll be a madhouse
- •Babies are afraid of fireworksThis is pretty self-explanatory
- •Go on the It's a Small World ride over and overIt's probably the only ride that he will be in awe of. And perhaps the carousel.
- •Bring a baby carrier and a strollerLord knows what baby's mood will be for that day, so it's best to have all options open.
- •Have a super partnerMy wife went on super mom mode those two days, and tiring as it may, it made the Disney experience a lot of fun for this dad.