🏋🏽🎸🏃🏻🎤 MUSIC COACHES FOR YOUR NEW YEAR WORKOUT RESOLUTIONS! 🎧🚴🏼🎷💪🏻
Who's promoting their healthy lifestyle in the Music industry? It might not be the most glamorous - but it's important, and if it's important to you, follow the people that think so too!
- •Ellie Goulding
- •Sam SmithSam Smith hit the gym big time in 2015 to stay fit and healthy for his world tour and the occasionally relatable, funny workout/temptation post on his Instagram helps him make this list a little more approachable. https://instagram.com/p/-qkmobR2Rn/
- •Alana HaimSometimes all you need to get on a list like this is to have the self-confidence to post the occasional unglamorous gym-selfie. Working out is good for you and important, we should be excited by it not embarrassed. https://instagram.com/p/4H2mCJSFHI/
- •AdeleAdele's gearing up for a world tour of her own. https://instagram.com/p/BANgu3RAfIp/
- •THE MUSICRead about the Billboard and Spotify user poll that led to finding some correlations between the types of music that motivated people's workouts and what they listen to for certain workouts here http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6121505/exercise-songs-workout-playlist
- •Listen to the Playlist
- •What's your Workout's Genre?
- •What's it all mean?
- •Here's a (workout) playlist we made a while back basically copying one of Ellie Goulding's old ones!
- •Others?! Add who you like to listen to while you workout or who you like to follow for inspiration! ➕➕➕
- •Visions by Grimes is my go to album. Kanye may make an appearance every now and then though! 💪🏼👊🏼Suggested by @lesleyann