TOP 5 ROAD TRIP SNACKS
These are the best snacks when driving for a few hours. You'll see that all foods can be saved for later, hence snacks. Also, all are fairly salty and will make you thirsty "these pretzels are making me thirsty." That is a good thing. You need to hydrate and frequent bathroom breaks will help stretch the legs and not fall asleep.
- •Combos - any flavor will do, but I suggest the zesty salsa.
- •Trail mix - again, choose your poison as there are many varieties.
- •Beef or turkey jerky - pick any sauce or flavor profile.
- •Kind bar or protein bar - fill you up and somewhat healthy.
- •PB Crisps - my all-time favorite. The perfect combination of delicious cracker and scrumtrulescent peanut butter. RIP.