My 2017 New Year's Resolutons
I guess you gotta write them down to hold yourself accountable
- •Move outI need this for my own sanity and to maintain a healthy relationship with my parents, brothers, friends and boyfriend.
- •Go to an Atlanta Hawks gameBorn and raised in Atlanta, now living here again, but I have never been to a Hawks game. This needs to change.
- •Lower resting heart rate below 60 bpsThis is a weird way of saying I want to become more active, well and fit. Let's see if I can lower my resting heart rate.
- •Actually kinda maybe use a budgetPart of moving out will mean increased expenses and I need to do a better job of not spending money. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
- •Tailgate moreDo it just because it's fun and you can.
- •Buy a kayakI've wanted to do this forever, but now seems like a good year to finally get started. Might not play into the "save money" resolution, but it would increase my fitness and activity.