MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
This is the best of the built in lists to fill out and is pretty self explanatory.
- •Die Hard. Period
- •The Breakfast Club. One of my favorites of all time. Wrote a paper in college about this. The ending pisses me off though because Allison had to completely change who she was for Andy to take interest. Defeats the purpose of the fucking movie
- •Back to the Future. This and part 2 I'll watch whenever it's on. Perfect movies. 3 can suck my ass. Still the best trilogy of all time even with that load of manure in the Wild West.
- •Boyz N Tha Hood. The best "urban" movie I've ever seen. Though it's visually dates as far as hairstyles and shit, everything about this movie is still relevant and worth paying attention to today. Awesome flick
- •Major League. Easily my favorite sports movie of all time. The cast and characters are a perfect blend of assholes and scumbags. Love it.
- •Night of the Living Dead. One of the best horror movies ever made in my opinion. Scared the absolute shit out of me when I was younger. Used to slow mo the VHS copy I had and swore to God you could see a real bullet blow his head off at the end. Thought they really killed him.
- •The Goonies. Childhood favorite, still cracks me up.
- •Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Another childhood favorite, and one of my all time favorites.
- •The Sandlot. What a classic! I can watch it forever. For ev er. Foooorrrr eeevvvv eeeerrrr
- •Terminator 2. One of the best movies ever made. Not action, not sci fi, just one of the best movies in general.