Already on li.st? Open in app.
The best lines from the best things I've read lately. Do yourself a favor and read every one of these books.
- •"Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be." Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- •"I think... if it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts." Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- •"How we love to love things for other people; how we love to have other people love things through our eyes." John Irving, The Cider House Rules
Be forewarned: I probably have terrible taste.
- •Mean Girls. Always and 4-ever.
- •Clueless. It would be very, very hard for me to find a movie that I like more than this one.
- •Love Actually. The accents! The holidays! The scene where Mark tells Juliet how he feels!!!
- •I saved this to share with my 7 year old nephew. He lives jokes, especially puns, and is the smartest kid I know.
- •The view from the ferry. Looking back on mainland BC, headed toward Vancouver Island.
- •Sunrise out the plane window. This was when we were heading from Columbia, SC to Chicago.